The Generali Group Income Protection (GIP) Policy includes free access to Best Doctors; the go-to trusted resource for expert medical information and advice. Best Doctors connects employees and their household to the best minds in medicine to help ensure they get the right answers about a medical condition, diagnosis or treatment plan, helping them to make informed medical decisions. Best Doctors is provided as a standard feature of the Generali UK GIP product at no additional cost to the policyholder.
Who Can Access The Service
In line with our EAP service, Generali is pleased to extend Best Doctors to all UK employees of our UK GIP policyholders and their *eligible dependants. This includes full access for those UK employees not currently insured under the policyholder’s GIP plan, and their *eligible dependants.
*Eligible dependants include the employee’s spouse/partner, any parent, brother or sister living in the same household; any legal dependant under the age of 21 and in full time education; or any other legal dependant who is dependent on the member because of disability.
For more information please click on the linksat the bottom of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- independent and confidential
- eligibility is not linked to a claim
- access 24/7 on 0800 085 6605
- +50,000 global doctors ranked best in thier field by peers
- Case manager arranges for all medical files to be delivered electronically to leading consultant
- Approx 40% of users require help deciding on treatment
- Report is delivered to members home for them to share with consultant if they wish